Policies & Actions to Prioritize The Safety of Your Family & Ours!
A Note from Chad & Jennifer
As small business owners we truly empathize with the suppliers that have been forced to close their doors. It brings us no joy to see other reputable companies and their employees forced to close close up shop, and go home.
We understand so many people craft or make signs to support their families or bring in additional income. If we can help you through these challenging times to get your materials, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and help each other.
Whether your current vendor is unable to fill your order at this time due to COVID-19, or you’re one of our long time amazing customers … we wanted to let you know WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
– Chad & Jennifer
Questions & Temporary COVID-19 Policies
Are you still shipping orders?
As of right now, our business is not affected under the Virginia Governors executive order.
Because we are a small family run operation, we are able to continue fulfilling orders and keep you creating!
DUE TO DELAYS IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN AND SHIPPING SERVICES, OUR CURRENT SHIPPING WINDOW IS CAN BE UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER!
OUR TEAM IS WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO SOURCE MATERIALS AND PROCESS ORDERS.
Can I Still Place an Order for Pickup?
– Orders placed before 11:30am will be available by 3:15pm the same business day.
– Orders placed after 11:30am will be available the NEXT business day by 3:15pm.
You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup. Please do not arrive at our warehouse before you receive the email!
We will contact you VIA Text or Phone in the event a product is out of stock or on Backorder.
Our Facility is Off Limits
– NOBODY is allowed inside our facility! For the protection of our family and yours, we have limited access to our warhouse to Employees Only, No Exceptions.
– ALL Pickup Orders will be placed outside on our cart.
– We have gone to great lengths to ensure our home and warehouse are exposed to as little outside traffic as possible. We have stepped up our cleaning measures to ensure our surfaces are sanitized at the beginning and end of each day.