Oracal 651 is a permanent adhesive vinyl intended for medium-term indoor and outdoor use. It can be used to make crafts and signage of all types including decals for automobiles, decorations, tumblers and more.
We highly suggest a Color Chart for color matching.
- Available in 12″ and 24″ Width
- Compatible with Cricut and Silhouette Cameo
- Easy To Weed
- Glossy Finish (Black & White Available in Matte Finish)
- Solid Color All The Way Through
- Intermediate Calendered Adhesive Vinyl
- Outdoor Vinyl that sets the Industry Quality Standard
- Resistant to Cracking, Shrinking & Peeling
- 2.5 mil thick #84 Silicone Liner
- Solvent Based Adhesive
- 6-year outdoor durability
- May vary in width by 1/8-1/4″ due to the production process
How To Use Oracal 651
- Cut Image (Do Not Mirror)
- Weed Material
- Apply Transfer Tape Over Weeded Design & Squeegee Thorougly
- Remove Paper Liner (Pull the liner off the transfer tape, not the transfer tape off the liner. This will prevent potential friction between the vinyl and transfer tape that could cause it to peel)
- Align and Squeegee Design Onto Surface or Substrate
- Gently Remove Transfer Tape by slowly rolling it back over itself.
Cut Settings for Silhouette Cameo:
- Material: Vinyl, Glossy
- Blade: 1
- Speed: 7
- Force: 20
Cut Settings for Cricut®:
- Set Material: Vinyl
- Pressure: Default
- Blade: Fine-Point Blade (Standard)
Settings can differ based on how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended.